COVID-19 has shown the world how important vaccines are to public health. Individuals who are vaccinated are better protected than those who are not, and vaccination remains our strongest defense against the COVID-19 virus.
The CDC and the FDA have both concluded the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious illness, hospitalization and death.
We encourage you and your family and friends to get vaccinated. An immunized community is a healthier community.
- If you are a Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group patient, contact your primary care physician’s office to determine vaccine availability at the clinic.
- If you are not a Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group patient but would like to establish care with a Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group primary care provider, visit Find a Doctor.
- If you are not a patient and already have a primary care provider, we recommend you contact your physician directly.
- We also continue to administer vaccines at Texas Southern University's Nabrit Science Building (open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
- Finally, there are a number of pharmacies across the Greater Houston area and East Texas that offer the vaccine. A full list can be found by visiting the CDC Vaccines Finder website Vaccines.gov. These include: